Smartphones do everything we need them to do, from coordinating schedules to supplying us with weather alerts and even telling the time. So many of you may wonder why a lot of content creators online write an article about using a wristwatch. Aren’t wristwatches outdated? Well then, this article is here to tell you the many advantages of wearing a wristwatch in today’s smartphone society which might surprise you.
- CONVENIENCE: Now a lot of you might suggest wearing a watch is wasteful-I’ve got a smartphone. Why would I wear a watch on earth when the time is told by my phone. But when you’re wearing a watch, and someone needs to know the time, it’s an easy wrist flip. No digging into your handbag or pocket to find your smartphone. No fingerprint scanner or code required to turn on your phone. Just switch over your hand and bam! You know it’s time.
- FEWER DISTRACTIONS: It’s just about wearing a watch and recognizing the time. Nothing else. Not only do we see the time when we grab our smartphones, but we also check updates, play games, check Facebook, take pictures. We get distracted. So much so that there are plenty of stories online about how our smartphones potentially make us less one-on-one in conversation. Whereas getting a wrist watch’s simplicity is just for the essential purpose it provides. Knowing what time it is, and keeping you on track all day long.
- CONFIDENCE: It’s incredible how a piece of jewellery or a scarf, a tailor-made jacket or a pair of fancy dress shoes help us feel confident. Okay, a wristwatch does the same thing to our look. People take notice of watches. A watch should inspire trust and create faith. There is just something about wearing one that has an unexplainable meaning of importance. Being noticed is more important than not being seen, and wearing a watch allows you to become remembered.
- STYLE AND BUILD: Watches are not something you can mass-produce, not the good ones at least. There is a lot of great craftsmanship going into constructing a good watch. Every single one is unique in style and function. Each with a story to tell. So when you choose the right watch for yourself, style and build are essential – plus you can design your own watch.
- TIME IS IMPORTANT: It’s vital to develop a positive relationship with time. It helps us to understand how many hours there are in a day. Many of us don’t know when we’re honest about how long we’ve got. It is perhaps a reminder that we don’t want to know. But that is necessary.
Having a good relationship with time will change your life outlook, and the right watch from the best womens custom watches will help. Not only does it keep you on track, but it also allows you to appreciate the time you need to spend it right with the people you love, and understanding its value will change your life.